Saturday, December 24, 2011

Animal Instincts *


(Coat: Jacob, Sweater: H&M, Pants: Waxed Skinnies Zara, Boots: Steve Madden, Accessories: watch (Micheal Kors), ring (H&M), Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Purse: Aldo)


It's the Christmas Holidays and I've been pretty busy with shopping, finishing up last minute things before my trip to Europe (which by the way I leave TODAY!) I'm extremely excited and it still seems so surreal to me. This leopard coat my sister bought for me, since she knows how OBSESSIVE I am about leopard print. I will also be travelling in this coat because honestly it is so extremely comfy! I hope to make some posts while I'm away but if not...I'll be back with many pictures <3.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!!
    follow each other via bloglovin? :)

    /Malin
    http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete