Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Knit Me Floral


(Floral Blouse: H&M, Sweater: Forever21, Wax Skinnies: Zara, Shoes: Aldo, Hat: H&M, Bag: Aldo, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Jewelry: Watch-Michael Kors, Ring-Aldo Accessories)

Since I forgot to post yesterday due to it being my Saint Day (Slava) I was busy helping my mom prepare what had to be done for the day. By the time the guests have left I was extremely tired to even keep my eyes open, but I swear it was in my agenda to post my second official outfit of the day! Since it is already late (12:30am) I will have to make another post tomorrow so that will be two posts in one day...which means I need to stay on top of things haha. Hopefully I will be using this blog to post about my travels, inspiration, home decor (will be rare), outfit of the day posts, and also some neat things that I come across and would like to share. Enjoy!
XOXO Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment