Monday, November 21, 2011

Lady meets Hells Angels...

(Faux Leather Jacket: Urban Outfitters, Shirt: Zara, Skirt: H&M, Boots: Call it Spring, Hat: H&M, Leopard Scarf: Vero Moda, Bag: Aldo, Jewelry: Aldo Accessories (ring), Michael Kors (watch), Sunglasses: Ray Ban)

I know I have been absent for the past couple days but that is due to school and work taking up majority of my time. Here is my outfit I wore to a lunch date with a friend in the city. This faux leather jacket I got as a birthday gift from an ex boyfriend and oddly enough it is one of my key pieces that I love. You will also start to notice that I love leopard and the colour red, when in doubt wear leopard or red haha :). The weather is getting colder and colder by the day, which means that winter is fast approaching and makes me cringe…I’ll have to start bundling up more.

No comments:

Post a Comment